Bodie-Benton Railroad Office and New Standard Hoist Building Rehab
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bodie-Benton Railroad Office and New Standard Hoist Building Rehab
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and stabilize the Bodie-Benton Railroad Office and new Standard Hoist Building at Bodie State Historic Park to preserve these resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-9533
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,2,4,31 Class 1,2,4,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land. Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.