Rips Redwoods Conservation and Trail Easement Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Rips Redwoods Conservation and Trail Easement Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is to acquire a conservation and trail easement over the 1,620 acre Rips Redwoods Property located 2 miles inland from Stewarts Point on the northwestern Sonoma County coast.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay St., 11th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4166
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15313, 15325,15262 Class 13,25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acquisition purposes include preservation of fish and wildlife habitat. Project includes transfer of an interest in land to preserve open space and habitat. Project's future public access plan will incorporate environmental considerations into project conceptualization, design and planning.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.