TD1082721 & TD1107139 Arroyo Trabuco Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- TD1082721 & TD1107139 Arroyo Trabuco Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement of four deteriorated wooden power distribution poles with new poles. The replacement poles will be set within 5 feet of the existing poles and in-line with the circuit. Standard excavation depths range between 7 and 10 feet with a diameter of 2 to 3 feet.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.