Water Right Application A029282
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Water Right Application A029282
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application A029282 requests to divert up to 250 acre-feet of water per year in an existing reservoir (Moore's Lake). Water will be diverted from Las Garzas Creek in the carmel river watershed from January 1 to April 30 of each year. Water will be used for irrigation, fire protection, recreation, and fish and wildlife purposes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Div. of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5310
- Cross Streets
- 1 Rancho San Carlos Rd
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- All project features are substantially unchanged from the beginning of Lead agency review ( filling date of application), and are existing facilities. Any work completed after Lead Agency review began involve the replacement/reconstruction of existing features and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.