Pasha Piera Rebuild (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0031-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pasha Piera Rebuild (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0031-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0031-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Maureen Pasha Larson. The project is limited to removal of a failing six ft by nine ft rock crib pier and the driving of 2 10 3/4 in diameter steel pilings followed by reconstruction of the support joists and decking for the pier. The overall footprint of the pier will remain the same. All work will be conducted via a floating barge. It is not anticipated that there will be any significant impacts to the lakeshore during the removal or reconstruction phases of the project. A caisson will be used around each of the pilings during pile driving operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the removal of a damaged section of an existing rock crib pier and the replacement of this same section of pier utilizing two 10 3/4 in diameter steel pilings. The overall disturbance of the lakebed is significantly decreased and the footprint of the existing pier will remain unchanged.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.