29917 Pacific Coast Highway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0151-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- 29917 Pacific Coast Highway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0151-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0151-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Gary McNelley. The project is the restoration of a natural drainage streambed on a residential property in the City of Malibu. The project is limited to removal of a headwall and road, topographic restoration, and implementation of a Restoration, monitoring, and Maintenance Plan (RMMP). Restoration activities were conducted under a previous SAA but did not include the headwall and road that were constructed. The RMMP was implemented at the property in 2011; however, the site was never monitored or maintained and the restoration was not completed. The City of Malibu, along with CDFW, has requested that the headwall and road be removed. The on-site streambed is approx. 268 feet long and comprises 0.35 acres. The project will restore approx. 1.05 acres of property on-site, including a small natural drainage and the adjacent area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4201
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife provided that: a) there would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065, b) there are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed, and c) the project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the efforts of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.