Gott Adjustable Catwalk (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0363-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Gott Adjustable Catwalk (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0363-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0363-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Thomas Cary Gott. The project is limited to the following activities: 1) Replacement of the existing fixed catwalk: a. removal of 8 pilings supporting the current fixed catwalk. b. removal of the current catwalk. c. driving of two 2 1/2 in steel pipe pilings. d. driving of three 4x4 in steel tube pilings. e. installation of a new adjustable catwalk. 2) The final 30 ft of the pier will be replaced. a. removal of six 12 in diameter wooden pilings. b. driving of six 10.75 in diameter steel pilings. c. replacement of the decking and support structure for the section of the pier.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is intended to repair and or replace an existing structure with minimal to no significant expansion outside of the current footprint of the pier.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.