Lorist Stream Crossings and Stream Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0571-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lorist Stream Crossings and Stream Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0571-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0571-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Jean Paul Lorist. Projet includes seven encroachemnts and will remediate unpermitted work. One encroachment is for water diversion from an unname dtributary to the Mad River. Water is diverted for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include installation, use, and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The seven other encroachments are to road/stream crossings and remove an on stream pond constructed without permits. Work for these encroachments will include excavation, rmeoval of the existing culverts, removal of debris from the streams riparian areas, installation of new culverts, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304,15321 Class 1,4,21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes seven encroachments and will remediate unpermitted work. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts, that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.