O'Connor Stream Crossing and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0652-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- O'Connor Stream Crossing and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0652-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0652-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Caleb O'Connor. Project is limited to eight encroachments. The encroachments include six locations to upgrade road/stream crossings. Work for these encroachments will include excavation, removal of fill, installation of culverts, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion. Two additional encroachments will remediate a Class II stream utilized for water diversion. Work for this project will include removal of debris from the active channel, removal of any piping or diversion infrastructure, and installation of grade control (wood) as necessary to minimize head cutting.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.