East Merced Resource Conservation District Habitat Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- East Merced Resource Conservation District Habitat Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To plant 5 acres of mixed riparian and oak/sycamore woodland habitat on the left bank of the Merced River Designated Floodway. The trees will be spaced 16-ft apart and parallel to the flow.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The board determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under a class 4 exemption covering minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.