Pacific Gas and Electric Company Power Line Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company Power Line Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize the aerial crossing of the 12kV and 60kV lines over Duck Creek that is part of the Stockton A-Weber 60 kV power line.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The board determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under a class 1 exemption covering existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.