Robert Callahan and Chris Mortensen Driveway Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Robert Callahan and Chris Mortensen Driveway Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize an existing driveway and approach ramp that was reconfigured as a part of the Natomas Levee Improvement Project (Permit No. 18159-4). The driveway is divided between 2 separate parcels and provides access to both parcels.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The board determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under a class 1 exemption covering existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.