Center for Natural Lands Management Oxbow Preserve Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Center for Natural Lands Management Oxbow Preserve Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To plant native shrubs and vines with a drip system, on an existing meander bend, over an area of approx 2.75 acres within the Oxbow Preserve.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The board determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under a class 4 exemption covering minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.