Partner Mining Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0424-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Partner Mining Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0424-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0424-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Jeff Marrs. The project is limited to annual extraction of streambed material for processing to extract gold. Over the course of 3 years, material will be removed from a portion of the streambed approx 20 ft in diameter and 5 ft deep. Approx 19 cy of material will be disturbed in order to extract approx 4 cy of washable material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alteration to land which does not involve impacts to sensitive species or habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.