North Grove Storm Damage Trail Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- North Grove Storm Damage Trail Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and rehabilitate the storm damaged North Grove Trail at Calaveras Big Trees State Park to provide a safe and healthy hiking experience for park visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Central Valley District 22708 Broadway Street
Columbia, CA 95310
Phone : (209) 536-2887
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 3 & 4 - Class 1 - 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance or minor alteration of existing public facilities or topographical features involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced; the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; and minor public alterations in the condition of land , water, and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.