PL-84-99 Repairs on the Arroyo de la Laguna, Arroyo Mocho, and Alamo Canal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
- Document Title
- PL-84-99 Repairs on the Arroyo de la Laguna, Arroyo Mocho, and Alamo Canal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Under PL 84-99, the Corps will repair failed banks at 26 sites along three flood control channels that are owned and maintained by Zone 7 Water Agency. The project repairs will stop fine sediment discharges, from the failed banks, to the channels, protect nearby infrastructure and residential housing, and provide flood protection.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Ba
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2316
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269, emergency projects a,b,c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair bank failures that occurred during the 2016/2017 winter along three flood control channels. A state of emergency was proclaimed by the Governor due to the damage to from the 2016/2017 winter. The repairs will stabilize the failed banks, protect nearby infrastructure and residential housing, and provide flood protection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.