Maples Service Sewer Line Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0239-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Maples Service Sewer Line Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0239-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment. It replaces an approx 40-ft section of sewer line, a portion of which crosses Campbell Creek. The permittee shall install ductile-iron across Campbell creek; install 4-in SDR/PVC pipe from sever pipe clean-out to ductile-iron (west of creek); and install 4" SDR/PVC from ductile-iron to city sewer main (east of creek). A trench plate will be temporarily placed over Campbell Creek to access the sewer main of the east side of Campbell Creek. Straw waddles shall be place along the banks of Campbell Creek in areas where ground disturbance will occur and additional areas where sediment has the potential to enter the creek. Excavation of the existing sewer pipe will utilize a mini-excavator that shall remain at least 10 ft away from creek edge while excavation is occurring. Hand tools will be used to the greatest extent feasible in proximities immediately adjacent to the stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5790
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.