Replace Water Treatment System Geotechnical Investigation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Water Treatment System Geotechnical Investigation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will conduct geotechnical services under and around six site sin MacKerricher State Park to identify the soil conditions and guide repairs and other improvements to the park's water system. Work at each of the sites will: Use truck-mounted auger with a 3" bit to drill one hole to a depth of up to 25 feet to obtain soil sample for analysis; Record the soil conditions for future analysis; and Backfill holes with soil cuttings and/or cement grout and spread excess soil cuttings in adjacent undeveloped areas away from the waterways.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, suite 410 Ninth St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-8885
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15306, Class 4, 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.