South Yuba River SP Parking Lot Access Widening
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- South Yuba River SP Parking Lot Access Widening
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Widen the existing access road between the main paved parking lot and the auxiliary unpaved parking lot at South Yuba River State Park to allow for 2-way vehicle traffic and to prevent resource damage from visitors driving off road. Work will: Use an excavator to deconstruct the existing roadway and excavate up to 3' deep to properly key the existing road to the new road; Widen the 45" long existing gravel alignment from approx. 15' to approx. 35'; Cover culvert with 2' rock riprap to match existing construction; Import 3/4" aggregate road base and compact in 2' layers and key final layer into existing road surface; Line the new road shoulders with 4-5' granite boulders spaced approx. 5' apart; and Prune the non-historic fig tree located to the east side of the existing road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-9533
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.