Alpine County Culvert Rehabilitation and Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0124-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Alpine County Culvert Rehabilitation and Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0124-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0124-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, California Department of Transportation. The project is limited to repair or replacement of existing culverts, temporary de-watering, vegetation removal, and installation or replacement of existing rock slope protection. This is to advise that CDFW, acting as a Responsible Agency, approved the above described project on the date signed below and has made the following determinations regarding the project pursuant to California Code of Regulations section 15096, subdivision (i):
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- Thirty (30) projects are located along State Routes (SR) 4, 88 and 89 in Alpine County on Silver Creek, Monitor Creek, East fork and West fork Carson River. The projects extend between post miles 19.48 and 31.11 on SR 4; 8.10 and 25.14 on SR 88; 6.84 and 18.33 on SR 89; located approximately 100 miles east of the City of Stockton.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018052036_2019-0124 NOD PDF 121 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.