Caltrans 6 (Fresno)
(California Department of Transportation, District 6)
Tumey Gulch Bridge Replacement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Caltrans proposes to replace the existing Tumey Gulch Bridge (42-0246L and 42-0246R), located on I-5 in Fresno County , with new bridges. Project work will extend from 1.2 miles north of Hudson Avenue Overcrossing to 0.4 mile south of Manning Avenue Overcrossing (post miles 44.4 to 45.4). The purpose of the project is to address deficiencies of the existing Tumey Gulch bridges by replacing them with new bridges of a different design. The existing bridges have a history of approach settlement and movement of abutments.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.