Village West Marina Maintenance, Reconfiguration and Gas Dock Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Village West Marina Maintenance, Reconfiguration and Gas Dock Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project includes Maintenance, Reconfiguration and Gas Dock Repair: 1. Fuel Dock: repairs to anchorage of an existing fuel dock: install 8 new, 12-in diameter steel pilings, remove 12 existing 6-in diameter steel pilings, and replace dock flotation, decking and whaler; 2. Marina Shed Reconfiguration: remove five 4-in diameter steel, spud-style pilings, replace with 5 5-in diameter steel pilings, and replace marina shed section with new shed containing fewer but larger berths to accommodate larger vessels within the existing marina footprint.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under section 15302 - replacement or reconstruction. Class 2 consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced: class 2 exemptions include: (b) replacement of a commercial structure with a new structure of substantially the same size, purpose, and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.