Scott RIver TMDL Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Scott RIver TMDL Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to water code sections 13263, subdivision (a), 13267, and 13269 the RWQCB waives the requirement to submit a report of waste discharge and the requirement to establish waste discharge requirements for dischargers in the Scott River watershed that comply with the specified conditions.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2751
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304, 15306, 15307, 1530
- Reasons for Exemption
- 8 Existing facilities, minor alterations to land, inform collection, certain actions by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance natural resources and to protect the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.