South Gateway Drive Overcrossing Deck Rehab
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- South Gateway Drive Overcrossing Deck Rehab
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to rehabilitate the bridge deck at South Gateway Dr Overcrossing in the city of Madera, Madera County, CA. The work would include grinding the existing bridge deck by approx two inches and overlaying it with similar thickness of polyester concrete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
855 M St, Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 1 PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant impact to the surrounding environment is expected.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.