Mendocino County DOT - 2017 Storm Damage Mountain View Road Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Mendocino County DOT - 2017 Storm Damage Mountain View Road Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to replace the failing culvert on Mountain View Rd within its current alignment with a structure that is designed for salmonid fish passage and 100-year flood capacity. The current corroded 67-ft long, 5-ft diameter corrugated metal pipe will be replaced by a 10-ft wide, 7-ft tall, 64-ft long precast concrete box culvert countersunk below the stream grade with an engineered stream mix bottom for fish passage. The project designs including a roughened ramp at the outflow and has been reviewed and approved by NOAA National Marine Fisheries.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of a failing culvert facility to meet current fish passage and design standards, with neglibile expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.