Pettibone Culvert Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0026-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pettibone Culvert Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0026-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed LSA# 1600-2018-0026-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Michael Pettibone. The project is limited to the installation of a 24-in diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert within the stream channel. The pipe will be placed directly in the channel and will be covered with approx 20-25 cy of native soil, which will be compacted to form a crossing. The channel will not be dug out prior to the pipe's placement. The culvert installation will disturb an approx 1,200 sf area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 4 b/c it consists of a minor alteration of a stream channel and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.