1J680 - Emergency Bagby Slip-Outs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1J680 - Emergency Bagby Slip-Outs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is repairing and stabilizing areas along SR 49 within Mariposa County from PM 31.0 to R34.6. The scope of work includes debris removal, replacement of failed slope material and rock slope protection, reconstruction of shoulder and roadway base. Hot Mix Asphalt overlay, culvert replacements, and re-establishment of drainage ditches. All work will occur within existing Caltrans Right-of-way. The purpose of this project is to immediately repair the areas of damaged or failed roadway to re-open SR 49 to motorists. The need for this project is to maintain highway safety and functionality.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.