1J660 - Moccasin Storm 132 Washouts
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1J660 - Moccasin Storm 132 Washouts
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is repairing and stabilizing areas along SR 132 which were damaged during the Moccasin Storm. The scope of work at Loc 1 includes replacing failed soil, a headwall and culvert, shoulder and roadway base reconstruction, and overlay. The repairs at Loc 2 include headwall and culvert replacement. The repairs at Loc 3 include removing failed soil and replacing with RSP, and installing an overside drain. The purpose of this project is to immediately repair areas of damaged and failed roadway to re-open SR 132 to motorists. The need for this project is to maintain highway safety and functionality.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Mariposa Stanislaus Tuolumne
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.