Cont.: y of Alameda, Alameda County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont.: y of Alameda, Alameda County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Find that it is not in the best interests of the State for the Commission to acquire an easement over 3.6 acres of federal land proposed for conveyance from Caltrans, Federal Hwy Administration, to Caltrans, or to arrange for its transfer to another entity.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The commission finding to not acquire and convey federal land is a project that a public agency rejects and issuing a certificate of compliance is a ministerial project; and are, therefore, both statutorily exempt activities in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.