Cont.: Santa Clara County - SLL 53; AD 391
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont.: Santa Clara County - SLL 53; AD 391
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to take all necessary or appropriate action on behalf of the Commission, to execute, acknowledge, accept, and record that certain "Amendment to Boundary Line and Settlement Agreement between the Commission and Marshland Developments, Inc. and Modification of Easement Granted by the Easement Grant Deed from WCSJ L.L.C. to the state acting through the Commission regarding property located in Alviso, CA" wherein the commission will: 1) quitclaim its existing access easements over the subject property to Silicon Valley Club L.L.C.; and 2) accept from Silicon Valley Club L.L.C as more particularly described in Amendment Agreement substantially in the form on file in the records of the commission. The relocation/exchange of easements is being made pursuant to a boundary and title settlement agreement authorized by the commission on August 26, 1982.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title settlement and land exchange agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.