Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 8705.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 8705.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed, effective June 20, 2017, of Lease No. PRC 8705.1, a General Lease - Commercial Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use beginning June 21, 2017, for a term of 20 years, for the commercial operation, maintenance, and overnight berthing of two passenger vessels, known as the Safari Rose and the Spirit of Tahoe at Ski Run Marina, and docking at various locations around Lake Tahoe for the loading and off-loading of passengers.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado Placer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease - Commercial Use for the above-mentioned activity(ies) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.