General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 5512.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 5512.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use beginning September 23, 2017, for a term of 25 years, for the continued use, maintenance, and operation of an existing private yacht club known as Sacramento Yacht Club, consisting of 85 individual slips, 1,000 feet of side-tie dockage, 400 feet of guest dockage, a debris diverter, two gangways, two sewage pump-out stations, maintenance dredging of up to 5,000 cubic yards annually, and six security vessels.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 25-year General Lease - Commercial Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.