Pine Canyon Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Pine Canyon Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0249-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0249-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Southern California Edison. The Project is limited to the removal and replacement of one pole (SCE pole 1200311E). Pole 1200311E will be replaced with and in-kind pole within a streambed. The pole will be replaced using hand auger and hand tools, backhoe, bucket truck, auger truck, and a line truck. Project impacts shall be limited to temporary disturbance within a 25-foot radius of the pole, including an excavation, side-casting and backfill soil disturbance area of 5 to 10 feet. Project implementation will result in temporary disturbance of 0.01 acres (20 linear feet). Pole 200311E will be accessed by a 14 foot wide by 27 foot long temporary access route.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 342-2106
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1, S: 15301 b and d
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Project meets the criteria of section 15301 (b) as it is an existing facility of an investor owned utility used to provide electric power as a public service, and section 15301 (d) because it is the restoration of a deteriorated structure to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.