Roman Pool Power and Network Ports
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Roman Pool Power and Network Ports
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install electrical and internet services at the Roman Pool bus loading area at Hearst San Simeon State Historic Monument to enable the use of a ticket scanner for Hearst Castle tours. Work will: Drill two (2) 1-inch holes in the eastern exterior wall of the Roman Pool exit and install two 3/4-inch PVC conduits; Drill two 1-inch holes into the below grade utility shaft; Excavate a 32 foot long by 18-inch deep by 12 inch wide trench and run 3/4 inch conduit from the wall through the trench and existing below grade utility shaft. Backfill trench with excavated materials; Run electrical/internet wires through the conduit cable; and Install two single-gang electrical boxes on the inside of the wall and install receptacles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
750 Hearst Castle Road
San Simeon, CA 93452
Phone : (805) 927-2119
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,3,4,31, Class 1,3,4,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the minor alteration of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; the minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation that do not include removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees except of forestry purposes; and the maintenance and repair of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic buildings (1995) Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.