Del Valle Visitor Center Renovation - Del Valley Regional Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- Del Valle Visitor Center Renovation - Del Valley Regional Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project includes the renovation of the existing 1974 visitor center and concessionaire building and two existing public restroom/changing buildings, upgrades to the public restrooms and adjacent site area to comply with the ADA, and utility upgrades.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605
Phone : (510) 544-2626
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.