Chualar Water Storage Tank Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Chualar Water Storage Tank Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the responsible agency will be issuing a water supply permit. California American Water plans to install a new 188,000 gallon water storage tank and ancillary facilities including a booster pump station and piping.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1 Lower Ragsdale Dr. Bldg. 1, Suite 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (916) 341-5280
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt b/c the proposed project is small in height and bulk and is within an urbanized area. Pursuant to the fish and wildlife code, section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filling fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.