Alexandria Place Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0042-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Alexandria Place Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0042-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the temporary placement of a railcar bridge over 14 mile slough. The temporary bridge will be approx 85 ft long, and will not require excavations into the bank of the slough. Temporary concrete abutments may be used but may not be keyed into the bank, or change the contour of the bank. The temporary bridge will be installed by a crane. No impacts will occur within the stream channel. No trees or riparian vegetation will be removed as part of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alterations to land which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.