Lucatero Culvert Project (SAA No. 1600-2018-0016-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lucatero Culvert Project (SAA No. 1600-2018-0016-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed SAA No. 1600-2018-0016-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Julio Lucatero. The project is limited to the placement of a 48 in diameter by 30 ft long concrete reinforced pipe. Water will be diverted and the channel dewatered 30 ft north of the project site. An approx 115 ft x 70 ft area will be cleared and grubbed and an aggregate base will be placed in a 50 ft x 50 ft x 12 ft deep area. A trench will be dug and rip rap will be added to the trench prior to the culvert being placed. The area will be backfilled with aggregate and compacted to 95%. Filter fabric and rock slope protection will then be added to the site slopes and road base will be placed over the crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only minor alterations to land and water and does not require the removal of any healthy, mature trees or impacts to listed species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.