Huckleberry Drainage Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0021-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Huckleberry Drainage Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0021-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0021-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the Orange County Water District. The project will extend two storm drains and one production well discharge line. Vegetation clearing, trenching, and revegetation will occur, in addition to the installation of rock rip rap at the three locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair and improve existing structures and involves no expansion of the current existing use. There would be no significant impacts on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065; there is no hazardous material at or around the project site; and the project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effect of past project and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.