Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0212-R1, Hammond Ranch Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0212-R1, Hammond Ranch Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the 1) diversion of water from Johnson Creek, and 2) operation of existing diversion facilities including fish screen and diversion ditch from Johnson Creek to the fish screen. The permittee has water rights pursuant to decree #30662 of the Superior Court of State of CA in and for the county of Siskiyou judgement for Scott River per schedule B20 and Map 10 at Diversion 338, 340 and 341. All diversions are taken at a single point of diversion at diversion 338. The permittee has combined adjudicated water rights at this diversion for up to 11.58 cfs for irrigation season (April 1 to October 15) and up to 1 cfs for the remainder of the year for domestic and stockwater use. The permittee is in compliance with the SWRC Division of Water Rights. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of existing water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
Michael R. Harris
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the annual maintenance of an existing water diversion structure and the diversion of water from Johnson Creek pursuant to their lawful water right. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.