Jack London State Historic Park - House of Happy Walls Exhibit Redesign
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Jack London State Historic Park - House of Happy Walls Exhibit Redesign
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California State Parks (CSP) proposes an exhibit redesign, including the installation of interactive exhibits and acessibility accommodation at the House of Happy Walls Museum in Jack London State Historic Park. All exhibits will be fabricated off-site before installation in the museum. Protective measures will be in place to safe guard remaining artifacts during construction. Work includes exhibit redesign, interactive exhibits (electrical equipments) and accessibility accommodations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8885
- Other Information
- Jack London State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance and installation of small new equipment in existing public facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current level; and construction or installation of park facilities such as interpretive signing and panels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.