Accessible Pedestrian Signal at Various Locations (EA 04-3J110)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Accessible Pedestrian Signal at Various Locations (EA 04-3J110)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To enhance pedestrian safety by installing Accessible Pedestrian Signal systems, countdown pedestrian signals, and refreshing crosswalk marking at signalized intersections of three state routes. These enhancements will reduce the potential and/or severity of pedestrian-related accidents at the marked intersections.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 286-5645
- Alameda Berkeley Oakland San Leandro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves negligible to no expansion of existing use, with alterations of existing facilities including street crosswalk markings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.