Fedora Farms Irrigation Pipeline Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Fedora Farms Irrigation Pipeline Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project includes the replacement of 189 lf of irrigation pipeline, including: 1. installation of two metal pilings driven into the bed of the Sacramento River; 2. installation of four metal pilings driven in upland habitats above the Ordinary High Water Mark, and; 3. Installation of a new pump platform and staircase.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, unless it is determined that the damage was substantial and resulted from an environmental hazard such as earthquake, landslide, or flood.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.