Bobala Water Diversion and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0864-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Bobala Water Diversion and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0864-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0864-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ms. Kathryn Bobala. Project is limited to two encroachments to unnamed tributaries to Lindsay Creek. One encroachment is for water diversion for domestic use and irrigation. Work will include minor modification to the existing structure and the use and maintenance of the water diversion. The other proposed encroachment is to upgrade a failing and undersized culvert and remove an adjacent water diversion structure. Work will include excavation, culvert and diversion structure removal, culvert replacement, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel modifications and water diversions. Unpermitted work and activities were conducted without a Streambed Alteration Agreement before Sept. 12, 2017. The project will also prevent sediment from entering streams, violations of FGC Section 5650. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency, or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.