Brothers Water Diversion, Pond Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0423-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Brothers Water Diversion, Pond Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0423-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0423-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Wellington Robert Brothers. The project is limited to 2 encroachments. One encroachment is a water diversion from the new River. Water is diverted through a 1 inch line using a solar powered pump that is to be replaced with a more efficient but similar pump. Water is used for domestic household use. A second encroachment is to construct an off watercourse catchment and storage pond that is situated in an adjacent natural unforested clearing. The pond has been accepted as an alternative to drawing cannabis cultivation water from the Class I New River. The pond was engineered to provide future wildlife value.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.