Pepperdine University Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-201-0204-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Pepperdine University Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-201-0204-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-201-0204-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Pepperdine University. The project is limited to the maintenance of six flood control facilities and a stockpile on its Permittee's Malibu Campus located at 24255 Pacific Coast Hwy. Previous agreement 5-193-97 permitted the maintenance of six flood control facilities including: 1) Drainage inlet in tributary above page apartments, 2) middle canyon subdrain outlet, 3) winter canyon detention basin, 4) first huntsinger drainage inlet and outlet, 5) second huntsinger drainage outlet, and 6) marie canyon debris basin. Mitigation has already been completed with the exception of what is required and currently taking place for previous agreement 1600-2015-0236-R5, which was obtain to relocate basin 6) marie canyon debris basin and stockpile. Agreement 1600-2017-0204-R5 is for the long term maintenance of the before mentioned facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4201
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.