Operation of Care Meridian - Gilroy, New Well Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Care Meridian - Gilroy, New Well Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB, as the lead agency will issue a water supply permit. The Care Meridian - Gilroy proposes to install a new well (Well 2) to replace the existing well (Well 1). Well 2 will be installed to comply with Division of Drinking Water well construction standards. It is anticipated that the Well 2 will be slightly deeper and have 25% higher flow capacity.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
850 Marina Bay Pkwy Bldg. P. 2nd Floor
Richmond, CA 94804
Phone : (510) 620-3474
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.