Coalinga Propane Tank Location Change
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Coalinga Propane Tank Location Change
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would relocate an existing, propane tank approx 100 ft to the north for required clearance from structures. A new propane gas line trench would be dug up to 24 in deep by 100 ft long and back filed to original level. The existing propane tank will be relocated to a newly constructed cement pad 5 ft x 8 ft x 6 in in height (3 in above ground level and 3 in below ground level) The area where the new line and new cement pad will be dug would be completed with a backhoe or hand dug with a crew.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303d, 15304f
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with two exemptions: section 15303, class 3d new construction or conversion of small structures and section 15304 class 4f, minor alterations to land. This project involves relocation of propane tank and associated trenching and grading.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.