Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities and OHV/OSV trails in the CA portions of the Bridgeport and Carson Ranger Districts, include removing brush or trail debris, installing and maintaining trail signs, and maintaining erosion control structures. OSV activities include signing wilderness boundaries, posting info at trailheads, and providing info to visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd St, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Alpine Madera Nevada Sierra
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.