Chappie-Shasta Off-highway Vehicle (OHV) Staging Area Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Chappie-Shasta Off-highway Vehicle (OHV) Staging Area Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The BLM Redding Field Office has requested funds to replace an existing wood storage structure with a steel building on a solid concrete slab and pave a dirt/gravel area surrounding the large shade pavilion in the Chappie-Shasta Day Use Area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd St, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.